822 Wall St., #200 (2nd floor)
Los Angeles, CA 90014
– between 8th and 9th
– between Main and San Pedro
Google Maps Link:
From the Westside:
– Take the 10 East past the 110 and past downtown. A few exits after the 110, you will see the San Pedro on the right side
– Exit San Pedro and go down the ramp. At the bottom of the ramp turn left and the road will wind in a U. You’ll end up on 16th, a one way going the opposite direction (West).
– Get into the right lane, the first intersection will be San Pedro.
– Make a right onto San Pedro.
– At 9th, turn left and proceed on 9th until you get to Wall.
– Make a right on to Wall and immediately on the left you will see signs for Prestige Parking. It’s upstairs, rooftop. Parking is $3-7 depending on the day and the time of the day. There’s usually a man waving a flag.
– Alternative Parking. One block before Wall, you will see San Julian. You can make a right and you will see a sign for rooftop parking on the right. Usually this lot is $1-2 less than the one on Wall.
From the Valley or from the East:
– take the 101 to downtown, exit Alameda South
– take Alameda to 9th, make a right
– once on 9th go until Wall
– make a right onto Wall, and follow the directions for parking above.
My cell is 310 429-6464 and my email is firstname.lastname@example.org. Call if there are any questions, and when you get there call me and I will be happy to help with bags or stuff if you have lots of stuff.
- The studio can be cold if it’s cold outside, so bring jacket or something to keep you warm. Likewise, if it’s hot out, it can be warm in the studio.
- Also feel free to bring snacks, munchies and such if you’d like.
- If you have music that you like on a cd, feel free to bring it.
- For testing, please bring a license or passport, i will take a photo and will ask you to sign a release.
Leave a Reply