Guide to Shooting Digitals
Wardrobe: Usually 2 looks
(1) Black fitted pants, jeans, leggings jean with black or white tank top, crop top. Clothes should be form fitting / body conscious. For shoes, some kind of heel.
(2) Swimsuit - black, white or other solid color. Can shoot with heels or barefoot
- Style as you normally would, how you wear it for castings
- Bring hair tie for the option of pulling the hair up, bring hair brush as well
- May want to re-fresh color and trim prior to shooting
Make Up: Natural
- Wear make up as if you are not wearing make up
- Can pop eyes with mascara, but no colors in eyes, lips, etc.
- Can put on balm or neutral lip color to pop lips
- Can use foundation that looks natural, concealer should be light if used
- yes, some basic poses
- showing some personality is encouraged, have fun with the shots!
- since the camera is often lower, models should bring chin down a bit
- will shoot all angles - wide, medium, close up
- will also shoot profiles, 45 degrees to camera, and looking straight at camera
- for medium and close ups, will shoot hair down and hair up
- plain looks to camera and smiles
- usually natural light
- standard is no editing (they want to see you as you are)